Winter Flag is Back!
Off-season flag rugby isn’t just exercise – it’s a blast! Picture this: a low-impact, high-energy game that’s inclusive for all skill levels. You get to run, strategize, and score without the worry of contact-related injuries. But it’s not just about the game; it’s about building a tight-knit community, forming friendships, and enjoying a break from the usual routine. So why play off-season flag rugby? Because it’s your ticket to fitness, fun, and a whole lot of good times!
Teams are competing each week for the title of 2024 Winter Flag Champions!
2024 Program Details
Dates: January 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th & February 4th (5 weeks)
Location: BMO Soccer Center (Field 4)
Time: 2 PM – 4 PM
Cost: $30 / Player
Eligibility: Players must be at least 16 years old with valid Rugby Canada insurance
TEAM REGISTRATION RULES:
- No more than 10 people named to a roster
- Minimum two female players per roster
- All players must be insured
- All players must be 16+
- All players must agree to the $30 participant fee
Can’t find a team? Register as an individual and let us do the work for you!
- You must be at least 16 years of age
- You must have current Rugby Canada Insurance
- You must be able to attend a minimum of 3 weeks
- You must agree to pay a $30 participant fee
All questions can be directed to Remi via email at firstname.lastname@example.org